Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wilcom ES


I’ve been using Wilcom es for embroidery machines for over than 5 years without any problems. So many of a different embroidery software I tried just kept putting up road blocks and getting in my way.  As we know most of the embroidery machine manufactures usually have their own embroidery software done by the embroidery software creation companies that create the software. Those embroidery software will all pretty much work the same way and have most of the same features. 

In my opinion they are just trying to lock you into their particular product so that you always have to purchase their support, their updates, their supplies, etc. It doesn't matter what brand of embroidery machine you have, you can usually use whatever digitizing software you like or that suits you best for the job at hand. Then they will tell you that you have to use their software so that you have the proper hoop support or the right thread colors, etc. 

The software you use to digitize your designs probably isn’t going to be a very important decision for you. I have worked with Brother also Tajima embroidery machines,  but I dislike their embroidery software that comes with their machines. It will not allow me to do some things I like to do and their embroidery software seems too simply for me. 

Now I am sure the others will disagree with my choice of embroidery software. Some of them will say how much they love this one or that one because of this or that feature. And trust me, I won’t disagree with them. I’m sure they love what they use. I am just telling you why I use the software I use. For me Wilcom embroidery is the only software that allows me to fully edit raw stitch files as if i had just created it.  

wilcom es

I’m not saying that it is better than one software or another, just that it works best for me. And by clicking on any of the links on this blog (wilcomembroiderydesigns.blogspot) may be will take you directly to their respective websites for more information on their products. I wish I could say I was making money by linking to them here, but I’m not. Nothing at all, I’m just trying to help out some friends. 

So I use particular software. Wilcom embroidery software supports all major embroidery machine formats including Barudan, Tajima, ZSK, Happy, SWF and more. For me wilcom's object-based editing is unparalleled in efficiency and control. Works with CorelDRAW Graphics suits get what I need done. And it is a fully integrated part of Wilcom embroidery software.

Related Embroidery Posts

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't matter what brand of embroidery machine you have, you can usually use whatever digitizing software you like or that suits you best for the job at hand. Then they will tell you that you have to use their software so that you have the proper hoop support or the right thread colors, etc. Jason Robinson

    ReplyDelete